As American as apple pie, barbeque actually originated in the Caribbean. The visiting Spanish gave it the name barbacoa after the Indian tribal method of slow-cooking meat on a raised wooden platform. The technique was well established in the American South by the 19th century and, since pigs were plentiful, pork became the meat of choice. BBQ sauce has become a competitive art form, and Lois B. Sutton has gathered a good selection in this colorful collage. 1,000 piece puzzle with a finished size of 24” x 30”.
White Mountain Puzzles Barbeque 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Specifications
Check out the details on the White Mountain Puzzles Barbeque 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Manufacturer: White Mountain Puzzles
- Brand: White Mountain Puzzles
- Product Type: Puzzles
- Pieces: 1000
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 12.2 x 2.2 x 10.2 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- UPC: 724819262304
- MPN: 1461PZ
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your White Mountain Puzzles Barbeque 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.