Check out this White Dwarf Magazine #470! Maziply Toys is the premier authorized retailer of Warhammer 40K products in the United States.
- A great product in the books category.
- High quality you expect from Games Workshop.
- Expansive new lore, rules, and a Path to Glory campaign for the Cities of Sigmar in the Tome Celestial
- Features a three-part Battle Report for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game, reliving key moments from the Quest of the Ringbearer
- Packed full of rules, short stories, regular columns for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000, as well as Christmas postcards, gift tags, and more besides
- Makes the perfect gift for Warhammer 40k enthusiasts that are at least 14 years old.
WARNING: Side effects of this Warhammer 40K product include joy, happiness, and fun.
Letters, painting advice, and beautifully painted miniatures. Plus: a Sylvaneth collection and a question about red hats! Part two of the FAQ on the background of the Mortal Realms. This time: realmstone, realmgates, and calendars. We talk about some of the models we've painted and the games we've played over the last month.
Robin Cruddace joins us to talk about keywords and why they’re a core component of the rules. Four mighty heroes (well, three and a very angry god-shard) join our warlords’ forces as they reach the 125 Power mark. Things are hotting up! The vital agri world of Abundantia comes under attack from Orks and Genestealer Cultists. Moar speed! Moar dakka! The Evil Sunz race after a valuable prize in this high-octane short story. Two new Flashpoint datasheets for Evil Sunz Characters, plus a Theatre of War for fighting on Abundantia and a suite of rules for a rolling road mission: Road Wars. Brrrm brrrm, dakka dakka! Join us for eight pages of painting and modelling advice for the Ork Kult of Speed. Plus, a conversion guide for a Looted Wagon!
Louis Aguilar talks about the exciting new direction the rules team have taken with upcoming battletomes. A peace of sorts has developed around the Shadrac Convergence in the Realm of Shadow. For now, at least… New background for the Cities of Sigmar and Dawnbringer Crusades. Plus, a rules update for Battletome: Cities of Sigmar, including a new Allegiance Ability, 1 Grand Strategy, and 2 Battle Tactics. Also includes content focused around the Cities of Sigmar for Path to Glory and open play.
Perfect Gift for Warhammer 40k Fans
Are you looking for Warhammer 40k gift ideas in the books category? Look no further. They'll love the White Dwarf Magazine #470. It's the perfect gift for anyone 14 years and older who loves Warhammer 40K. They'll be beyond excited to get this for a birthday, holiday, or any special occasion.
This White Dwarf Magazine #470 offers developmental benefits as well. This Games Workshop item will strengthen and help improve:
- Cognitive Enforcement
- Communicative Skills
- Imagination Growth
- Product: White Dwarf Magazine #470
- Manufacturer: Games Workshop
- Brand: Warhammer 40K
- License: Warhammer 40k
- Product Type: Books
- Year Released: 2021
- Publisher: White Dwarf
- Genre: Science Fiction
- Series: White Dwarf
- Language: English
- Book Type: Magazine
- Recommended Age: 14 and up.
Additional Product Info
- ISBN: 9772658712024
- Manufacturer Product Number (MPN): WD1160
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Packaging Size: 12.75 x 9.5 x 0.5 (H x W x L) Inches
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Expect a fast turnaround from Maziply Toys. All orders ship within one business day.
Get your White Dwarf Magazine #470 at Maziply Toys today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.