Shambling across the battlefield in reeking hordes, Poxwalkers engulf their enemies in rotting tides of grasping hands, gnashing teeth and squirming tentacles. They are the cursed victims of Nurgle’s plagues, transformed into unliving weapons by the cruel masters of the Death Guard.
In this kit, you’ll find 10 Poxwalkers. Each is uniquely unpleasant, armed with hastily improvised close-combat weapons, or bare teeth and fingernails. The Poxwalkers themselves are ghastly, their pallid faces twisted into sneering grimaces. Mutations, boils and gashes cover their spindly limbs.
This plastic kit comes as 24 components, and is supplied with 10 25mm Round bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
- Contains 10 multipart plastic, single-posed miniatures
- A Troops choice for use in Death Guard armies
- A multi-purchase unit that can be taken in squads of 20
- Previously only available in the now-discontinued Warhammer 40,000 Dark Imperium boxed set
Warhammer 40k Death Guard Poxwalkers Specifications
- Manufacturer: Games Workshop
- Brand: Warhammer 40k
- License: Warhammer 40k
- Product Type: Hobbies
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Weight: 0.53 lbs
- EAN: 5011921137664, 5011921137664
- MPN: 43-76
Get your Warhammer 40k Death Guard Poxwalkers today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.