Catcher in the Rye or Catch-22, Fallout Shelters to the Twilight Zone, blame it on the Baby Boomers! Those born in the years following World War II, roughly between 1946 and 1964, questioned authority, saw dramatic social change, experienced national tragedies, and can count three presidents born in 1946: #42, #43, & #45. This vivid collage by Charlie Girard displays many of the icons of this generation on a 1,000 piece puzzle with a finished size 24” x 30”.
White Mountain Puzzles Baby Boomers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Specifications
Check out the details on the White Mountain Puzzles Baby Boomers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Manufacturer: White Mountain Puzzles
- Brand: White Mountain Puzzles
- Product Type: Puzzles
- Pieces: 1000
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 12.2 x 2.2 x 10.2 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- UPC: 724819262298
- MPN: 1460PZ
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your White Mountain Puzzles Baby Boomers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.