Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 29 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water. Learn what plants need in order to grow, observe the clouds, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation. Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction. Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch colors separate. With a 48-page illustrated guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself.
Thames and Kosmos Stepping into Science Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: Kids First
- Genre: Multi-subject
- Experiments: 29
- Pieces: 58
- Pages in Manual: 48
- Recommended Minimum Age: 5 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 7 Years
- Year Released: 2015
- Awards: 2011 Teachers' Choice Award, 2007 Parents’ Choice Approved Award, 2007 Preferred Choice Award from Creative Child Magazine
- Weight: 1.81 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743011335
- MPN: 567001
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos Stepping into Science today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.