The research teams are outfitted and ready to embark on their adventures to find five forgotten cities. Who will lead the way to fantastic discoveries? Each player guides a team of explorers on up to five expeditions. To advance along an expedition path, a card in the path’s color must be played for each step forward. The card must be of equal or greater value to the player’s card previously played on that path. After playing or discarding a card, the player draws a new card. Skilled team leaders assess when to play, hold, or discard their cards to move their own teams forward while at the same time preventing their opponent teams from getting ahead. Points are awarded based on how far the explorers make it along their paths. Each step earns more points than the one before it, and the first three steps earn negative points. Along the way, players can increase points by finding artifacts, victory points, and shortcuts forward. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
Thames and Kosmos Lost Cities (The Board Game) Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: Lost Cities
- Game Author: Reiner Knizia
- Genre: Family & Strategy
- Pieces: 247
- Pages in Manual: 2
- Game Play Time: 30 to 60 Minutes
- Minimum Players: 2
- Maximum Players: 4
- Recommended Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2015
- Awards: 2015 Parents' Choice Silver Award, Winner Spiel Des Jahres (as Keltis)
- Weight: 3.81 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743011618
- MPN: 696175
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos Lost Cities (The Board Game) today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.