Can you solve the riddles and find your way through the worlds and back home? You have followed an ancient map to a hidden cave which purportedly contains some kind of mysterious gate. Inside the cave, you find a large metal circle made of concentric rings embedded in the rock wall. You approach the gate hesitantly and touch it. To your astonishment, the metal rings can be rotated. Suddenly, everything goes dark around you. When you regain consciousness some time later, you are no longer in the cave, but in a bizarre new world. Where are you? And how are you supposed to find your way back to the world you know? Only by working together as a team, solving riddles as you travel from world to world, will you be able to make it home safely. Difficulty level: 3 of 5Included: 1 decoder disk, 61 cards, 10 strange items, 8 posters, 2 display feet, rulebook
Thames and Kosmos EXIT The Gate Between Worlds Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: EXIT: The Game
- Game Author: Inka and Markus Brand, and Ralph Querfurth
- Genre: Storytelling
- Number of Pages in Manual: 8
- Game Play Time: 60 to 120 Minutes
- Minimum Players: 1
- Maximum Players: 4
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743015944
- MPN: 692879
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos EXIT The Gate Between Worlds today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.