According to an old legend, a priceless red ruby ??is said to be hidden in the tomb of Sir Reginald Wreston and it can only be found when the moon is at just the right angle in the night’s sky. The problem is, the moon is only ever at the right angle at midnight on a specific night once every 87 years! But guess what? Tonight is that night! Up until now the crypt has remained sealed, and over the course of centuries, no one has ever succeeded in opening it. “Who knows what might happen tonight …” you think to yourself as you make your way into the darkness. Will you and your group of curious treasure hunters have what it takes to finally solve the mystery and uncover the coveted gem? Difficulty: 3 of 5
Thames and Kosmos EXIT: The Cemetery of the Knight Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: EXIT: The Game
- Game Author: Inka and Markus Brand
- Genre: Storytelling
- Pages in Manual: 8
- Game Play Time: 60 - 120 Minutes
- Minimum Players: 1
- Maximum Players: 4
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2020
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743015067
- MPN: 692876
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos EXIT: The Cemetery of the Knight today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.