Can you solve the riddles and stop the kidnapping before it’s too late? Criminal activity is rampant in the frontier town of Fortune City, and now the sheriff has disappeared without a trace. With precious little time to find him, players need to work together to solve the crime. Over the course of the game, your investigation will lead you through Fortune City, with clues and strange items to be found throughout. You will need to search for answers in the saloon, drugstore, gunsmith, post office, prison, and bank. But in a unique twist, you will decide the order in which you will visit these locations and who you will interrogate along the way. Together with your team, you will collect clues and evaluate the townspeoples’ testimonies. But will you get the answers you need to rescue the sheriff in time? In the style of Dead Man on the Orient Express and Theft on the Mississippi, players must get to the bottom of a kidnapping in the Wild West in addition to solving all the riddles. Difficulty level: 3 of 5Included: 1 book, 1 decoder disk, 19 riddle cards, 30 solution cards, 30 help cards, 6 leaflets, strange items, 1 rulebook
Thames and Kosmos EXIT Kidnapped in Fortune City Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: EXIT: The Game
- Game Author: Inka and Marcus Brand
- Genre: Storytelling
- Number of Pages in Manual: 8
- Game Play Time: 60 to 120 Minutes
- Minimum Players: 1
- Maximum Players: 4
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743016002
- MPN: 692861
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos EXIT Kidnapped in Fortune City today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.