In Brainwaves: The Astute Goose, players must identify a burglar hiding in a crowd. What did the culprit look like? What color were their clothes? And what animal accomplices did they have with them? Suspect cards are assigned a number, from one to six. Players look at these cards, then turn them face down. On a turn, a player rolls the two dice: one showing a number, the other a characteristic of a burglar card. If the player can identify the correct item on the correct burglar card, they claim that card as a reward, and then put a new card in its place. Whoever collects the most cards wins.Included: 25 Suspect cards, 6 number cards, 5 overview maps, 2 dice, 1 block, 1 Instruction booklet
Thames and Kosmos Brainwaves the Astute Goose Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: Thames and Kosmos
- Game Author: Reiner Knizia
- Genre: Family & Kids
- Number of Pages in Manual: 12
- Game Play Time: 15 minutes
- Minimum Players: 1
- Maximum Players: 5
- Recommended Minimum Age: 8 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2019
- Awards: 2019 Toy Insider Holiday Gift Guide, 2019 Parents’ Choice Gold Award
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743014299
- MPN: 690830
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos Brainwaves the Astute Goose today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.