Make five colorful, rubbery balls resembling planets in minutes. Using a spherical mold and five colors of polymer granules, cast up to five rubbery planet models. Learn why the balls form and how the elasticity of the polymer material causes them to bounce.Included: Plastic granules in five colors: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple; 2 spherical molds, petri dish, beaker with lid, pipette
Thames and Kosmos Bouncing Planets 3L Version Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: Thames and Kosmos Spark
- Genre: Astronomy & Space
- Number of Experiments: 2
- Number of Pages in Manual: 10
- Recommended Minimum Age: 8 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2020
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743014817
- MPN: 551103
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos Bouncing Planets 3L Version today at Maziply Toys!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.