Check out this LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 1685 Piece Building Set (21042)! Maziply Toys is the premier authorized retailer of LEGO products in the United States.
- Great for LEGO Architecture fans.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Statue of Liberty.
- Features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing, columned balconies, and a Lady Liberty statue with a flowing robe, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and golden torch.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,685 LEGO® pieces.
- Perfect for ages 18 and up.
Bring a symbolic centerpiece to your home or office with this LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the Statue of Liberty, a perfect marriage of architecture and sculpture.
Construct a LEGO® brick model of one of the world’s best-known national monuments with this LEGO Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. Located in New York City harbor, the Statue of Liberty stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. An icon of freedom, the statue was presented as a gift to the people of the United States from the people of France, and was officially dedicated in front of huge crowds on October 28, 1886. This detailed model captures the structure’s harmonious blend of architecture and sculpture, and features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing and columned balconies, while the beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. This elegant LEGO Architecture model comes with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, finished with a decorative nameplate.
Celebrate a monumental blend of architecture and sculpture with this LEGO® Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. America’s iconic symbol of freedom stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island in New York harbor, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. This impressive LEGO interpretation faithfully reproduces the monument's harmonious blend of sculpture and architecture with its intricately detailed shield-lined pedestal, brick detailing and columned balconies. The beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. Finished with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, and a decorative nameplate, this model delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly symbolic centerpiece for the home or office.
Maziply Toys is highly focused on the scientific relationship between development and play. This item from LEGO will strengthen and help improve:
- Cognitive Enforcement
- Imagination Growth
- Physical Motor Skills
- Sensory Skills
- Product: LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 1685 Piece Building Set (21042)
- Manufacturer: LEGO
- Brand: LEGO Architecture
- Product Type: LEGO
- Year Released: 2018
- Pieces Included: 1685
- Recommended Age: 18 to 100 years old.
Additional Product Info
- UPC: 673419283328
- Manufacturer Product Number (MPN): 21042
- Weight: 3.18 lbs
- Packaging Size: 13.94 x 7.52 x 4.65 (H x W x L) Inches
- Country of Origin: Denmark
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Get your LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 1685 Piece Building Set (21042) at Maziply Toys today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.