Pacific Northwest Beers. For much of the Pacific Northwest in the long months from October to March, the weather typically features a cool drizzle. What better weather to indulge in a great beer from one of their many, many breweries? This 1,000 piece puzzle features beer labels assembled by designer Lois B. Sutton, including Trap Door, Floating Bridge, Old Stove, Jellyfish, Lucky Labrador, Dru Bru, Icicle, Love Craft, Chuckanut, Scuttlebutt and, appropriately, Wet Coast and Cloudburst. Finished size of the puzzle is 24” x 30”
White Mountain Puzzles Pacific Northwest Beers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Specifications
Check out the details on the White Mountain Puzzles Pacific Northwest Beers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Manufacturer: White Mountain Puzzles
- Brand: White Mountain Puzzles
- Product Type: Puzzles
- Pieces: 1000
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 12.2 x 2.2 x 10.2 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.86 lbs
- UPC: 724819261406
- MPN: 1407PZ
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your White Mountain Puzzles Pacific Northwest Beers 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.