Check out this OjO Which Way Coding Board Game! Maziply Toys is the premier authorized retailer of OjO products in the United States.
- Great for OjO fans.
- Perfect for ages 4 and up.
The Which Way? Coding Board Game is an exciting strategy game for 4-8 year olds. Children will love learning key coding skills as they lay out routes across the map. Help the self-driving digger reach all its destinations and build the Future City!
The Which Way? game is the perfect way to introduce your child to coding at a young age. This game helps to build planning, problem solving and testing skills, all of which are required for future programming.
An invaluable life skill, your child can practice completing missions with the Which Way? game. Plan your route, build it and test it to see if your solution is a success!
This game requires children to place tiles in such a way that the black inductive line matches up. This takes some practice for little ones, thereby boosting their spatial awareness skills.
Improves academic performance: math, writing, creativity and confidence. Builds soft skills: focus, resilience and communication. Paves the path to future success: empowerment, life skills and career preparation.
How to Play
- Define the problem: Spin the wheel to receive your mission.
- Plan the solution: Trace your finger across the board from the Start position to your destination(s).
- Build the program: Place the tiles along your route, making sure the black line joins up.
- Test it!: Switch on the self-driving vehicle and place it at the start position. Will it reach your destination(s) all by itself?
- The first player to make it to all the destinations wins.
Maziply Toys is highly focused on the scientific relationship between development and play. This item from OjO will strengthen and help improve:
- Cognitive Enforcement
- Communicative Skills
- Imagination Growth
- Physical Motor Skills
- Sensory Skills
- Social and Emotional Development
- Product: OjO Which Way Board Game
- Manufacturer: OjO
- Brand: OjO
- Product Type: Games
- Minimum Players: 2
- Recommended Age: 4 to 8 years old.
Additional Product Info
- UPC: 604565342782
- Manufacturer Product Number (MPN): 1201
- Weight: 3.08 lbs
- Packaging Size: 11.02 x 11.02 x 1.57 (H x W x L) Inches
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Visualize In Augmented Reality
Check out this item package in augmented reality to get a size estimate.
Get your OjO Which Way? Coding Board Game at Maziply Toys today!