Be prepared to respond to pretend play emergencies! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little healers help the injured get well! Kids three and older can pretend to set breaks and sprains with a wrist cast, splint, and sling, clean wounds with wipes and gauze, bandage boo-boos, and soothe ailments with pretend play tube, spray bottle, eye dropper, and ice pack. A reusable activity card lets kids keep track of their diagnoses and treatments. All the pieces store in the snap-shut first aid box for easy cleanup. The play set is a fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with medical visits, and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child’s creativity and imagination, and inspire young healers for years to come!
Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set Specifications
Check out the deails on the Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set:
- Manufacturer: Melissa & Doug
- Brand: Melissa & Doug
- Product Type: Dress Up and Pretend Play
- Recommended Minimum Age: 3 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 10.5 x 3.5 x 13.5 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.69 lbs
- UPC: 000772306010
- MPN: 30601
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set today!