Build an Inchworm
Link, pop, sort, and sequence to build a colorful inchworm! Soft plastic Pop Blocs make it easy for children to snap the pieces together to make a spiral, loop, or zigzag chain . . . then pull them apart with a pop. A wonderful tool for developing manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and finger strength, Build an Inchworm includes a cheerful face �block� to give personality to chains of any length. Great for color recognition, sequencing, and more!
Build an Inchworm Details
- Snap-together soft block set for babies and toddlers
- Includes 12 balls in a variety of colors and textures, plus pop-on inchworm face.
- Knob-and-socket connections provide nice resistance work for growing motor skills and finger strength.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, logical, creative, emotional, and self-esteem.
Additional Product Information
- Brand: Melissa & Doug
- Toy Type: Baby
- Recommended Age: 6 months +
- Size: 7 x 10.2 x 2.8
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 000772091794